How do I wish my prophet a happy birthday?
On the occasion of Milad-un-Nabi, the Prophet’s birthday, send you and your family my best wishes, dear friend! May Allah’s Blessings always shine on your life and your home. Wishing you and everyone else around you a happy Eid-e-Milad Un-Nabi. On this festival of eid ask Allah for forgiveness.
What is the best wishes for birthday?
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It’s your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
What should I write on birthday card?
What to Write in a Birthday Card
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]! …
- Happy Birthday! …
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart. …
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!