What are the main things Jesus did?
But, his resurrection
This is where things get exciting. First was the shock of hearing the words ‘he is not here, he is risen’ (Matthew 28:6). His resurrection is the once for all victory over sin and death.
What has Jesus done for the world?
Jesus had a universal concern for those who suffered that transcended the rules of the ancient world. His compassion for the poor and the sick led to institutions for lepers, the beginning of modern-day hospitals.
What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
Who was Jesus and what did he do?
Jesus, also called Jesus Christ, Jesus of Galilee, or Jesus of Nazareth, (born c. 6–4 bce, Bethlehem—died c. 30 ce, Jerusalem), religious leader revered in Christianity, one of the world’s major religions. He is regarded by most Christians as the Incarnation of God.
What is Jesus favorite color?
Blue: God’s Favorite Color.
What did Jesus sacrifice for us?
By his death, which is indeed the one and most true sacrifice offered for us, he purged, abolished and extinguished whatever guilt there was by which the principalities and powers lawfully detained us to pay the penalty. He offered sacrifice for our sins.
What are the 3 miracles of Jesus?
The Miracles of Jesus
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
What are the 4 types of miracles Jesus performed?
Terms in this set (4)
- healing miracles. Jesus healed people who were sick or disabled.
- exorcism. the act of freeing someone of demons.
- Restoration of Life. there are three occasion in the gospel eyes Jesus raises people from the dead.
- nature miracle. A miracle in which Jesus shows his power over nature.
What are the 10 miracles of Jesus?
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.