How do you pray for quick recovery?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
How can I wish myself quick recovery?
Prayers coming your way for a speedy recovery. I hope your 100% soon! Sending recovery good thoughts your way. I hope your feeling well soon.
What should I write for recovery?
Short and Heartfelt Get Well Wishes
- Feel better.
- Take it easy.
- Praying for a full, speedy recovery!
- Take as much time as you need to care for yourself.
- Thinking of you.
- A good laugh and a good sleep are the best cure.
- Anxiously waiting to see you again. …
- We’re all sending our best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.
What do you say when someone recovers from illness?
Say Get Well in a positive way.
- I hope you find the positive moments today. My wishes are speeding them to you.
- Hang in there, I know the strength you have.
- Hope you feel a little better every day.
- Wishing you a little encouragement and a little progress as you recover today.
- Now’s the time to rest and recuperate.
What Psalm Can I read for healing?
Psalms for Healing and Recovery
- Psalm 31:9, 14-15. “Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and body with grief.” “But I trust in you, Lord; I say, ‘You are my God. …
- Psalm 147:3. …
- Psalm 6:2-4. …
- Psalm 107:19-20. …
- Psalm 73:26. …
- Psalm 34: 19-20. …
- Psalm 16: 1-2. …
- Psalm 41: 4.
What is a good prayer for the sick?
Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.