Do you need some simple Christian themed craft activities or paper resources?
You can find some at illustratedministry.com
Quick Dip Activities for families to do together – take about 5-10 minutes each.
Each activity has 3 parts
- Find a Bible – if possible one suitable for your age children
- Find a time when the whole family is together
- Choose one activity
- Encourage everyone to take part – but respect a person’s wish not to
- Remember that you are learning together as a family – no one has all the answers, every ones opinions are valid – no matter how old or how young.
Activity 1: God is… Jehovah-Jireh – the Lord will provide
- Read – Genesis 22:1-14
- Think/Talk about – How does Romans 8:32 help us understand how God provides for us?
- Pray – Thank God that he provides for what we really need and that we can trust him to do this
Activity 2: Understanding Bible Words – Jesus the mediator – he brings sinners and God the Father together
- Read – 1 Timothy 2:5
- Think/talk about – have you ever needed anyone to mediate between yo and someone else?
- Pray – thank God that Jesus is the perfect mediator to bring us back to God.
Activity 3: Prayer – Pray for Wisdom
- Read – James 1:5
- Think/talk about – Sometimes we think we can fix things all by ourselves. Isn’t wonderful that we can ask God for his wisdom?
- Pray – Are there things or decisions you need to be wise about? Ask God to help you
(last update 02.01.2021)
Disclaimer: St Leonard’s takes no responsibility for the consequences of following advice given directly or indirectly on these pages. Parents are responsible for determining the suitability of any activities for their children. Information in links will take different theological viewpoints and are not necessarily Anglican in outlook.