How do I keep God in the middle of my long distance relationship?
If you’re just starting a long-distance relationship, the advice in these five steps can help you begin with a strong foundation.
- Go to God with your emotions. No one understands the pain of separation better than Jesus. …
- Treasure wisdom. …
- Know why you’re dating. …
- Establish boundaries. …
- Connect with a community.
How does God reveal your life partner?
THE VOICE OF GOD; God also reveals by His voice, that is if you are used to hearing God when He speaks to your heart, He can just tell you the person when you meet him or her, but after the voice there will be confirmations, through His word concerning what He told you.
What happens when God goes before you?
Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” … The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
How can you spread the word of God?
How to Spread the Word of God
- 1 Carry your Bible with you everywhere.
- 2 Wear clothing or jewelry that advertises your faith.
- 3 Be open about your faith.
- 4 Share faith-based movies, music, and books with your friends.
- 5 Share your salvation story with others.
- 6 Post verses on social media.
- 7 Hand out Bibles to others.
What are things that distract us from God?
So here are the common things that distract us from God.
- Ourselves. Isn’t it ironical that we want God but we ourselves distract us from him? …
- Work. Work is worship. …
- Technology. Haven’t you seen people glued to their mobile phones all the time? …
- Media. When done with work, we want entertainment. …
- Love and Lust.