What the Bible says about overcoming challenges?
God helps us overcome obstacles
- 1 Peter 5:7 KJV “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” …
- Isaiah 41:13 “For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” …
- Psalm 56:3 “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.”
What does God say about challenging times?
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. … Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you.
What does the Bible say about work challenges?
“Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.” The Good News: Even if you’re lost and don’t know your way out through a difficult situation right now, give it all up to God. Make a promise with him that you will see it through the end, and he will lay a path down for you.
Why do God give us challenges?
We don’t even notice the signs He is placing that tells us we are going the wrong way, because we are distracted or overwhelmed by a lot of things. And for Him to get our attention and make us go back to where we should be, God gives us challenges to force us to run and look for the right way out.
How do you keep faith in hard times?
Here are five ways I try to keep faith when it seems impossible:
- Pray. Ask God, the universe, or whatever higher force you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential. …
- Be generous to others. …
- Get inspired. …
- Surround yourself with people you admire. …
- Get the ball rolling first thing in the morning.
What are spiritual challenges?
Spiritual struggles refer to conflicts over spiritual matters with God/Higher Power, within oneself, and with other people. These conflicts generate distressing emotions and questions about one’s spiritual journey in life.
How do you handle problems biblically?
God’s Word helps us handle conflict in a godly way so He can use it for good:
- Own it. If you’ve messed up, own it. Own it fully because the offense is against a Holy God—don’t explain it away. …
- Speak Truth. If you’ve been hurt, go to the person humbly and talk tothem. Listen to them. …
- Give grace. Be quick to forgive.
Does God give us struggles?
God puts us through difficulties many times in life. Whether it’s a break up, a death, a failure, or a loved one who got diagnosed.
How can we prepare the way for the Lord today?
1. John the Baptist prepares the way of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Feeling godly sorrow for sin (2 Corinthians 7:9–10).
- Confessing and forsaking sins (D&C 58:42–43).
- Making amends, where possible, for wrongs done (Luke 19:8).
- Obeying the commandments (D&C 1:31–32).
- Turning to the Lord and serving him (Mosiah 7:33).