How many times did Jesus heal a blind person?
Jesus’ ocular miracles are identified in three incidents. According to the New Testament, Jesus cured blind men in Jericho, Bethsaida and Siloam.
What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
How many times did Jesus heal?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|2||Jesus heals an official’s son at Capernaum in Galilee|
|3||Jesus drives out an evil spirit from a man in Capernaum|
|4||Jesus heals Peter’s mother-in-law sick with fever||8:14-15|
|5||Jesus heals many sick and oppressed at evening||8:16-17|
Why did Jesus heal the blind man?
The disciples asked if the man was blind because he had sinned or because his parents had sinned. The Savior said that neither the parents nor the man had sinned. The man was blind so that Jesus could heal him and show people God’s power. … He told them that Jesus had healed him.
What does the number 36 mean in the Bible?
The number 36 is twice 18. In gematria (a form of Jewish numerology), the number 18 stands for “life”, because the Hebrew letters that spell chai, meaning “living”, add up to 18. Because 36 = 2×18, it represents “two lives”.