Does God care about good grades?
Our appearance is a depiction of our scholastic accolades instead of a reflection of our hearts and our joy for the Lord. God does not care that your grades are not perfect. Perfect grades do not glorify Him.
What does God say about being a good student?
2 Timothy 2:15 tells us that we should study and show God that we understand truth. This verse refers to knowing God’s word and being able to point out false teachings and philosophies, but it applies to education as well. As a student, you should indulge yourself in your work and be the best you can be.
What does the Bible say about doing well in school?
Proverbs 16:16 says that having wisdom and understanding is better than having silver or gold. Nice and expensive items can be enjoyable, but there are very few things in life that can never be taken away, will never go out of style, and that truly make you a better person. An education is one of those things.
How can I pray to God for good grades?
Thank you for this opportunity to learn new skills and stretch my understanding. Thank you for guiding me through this time of study into the final exams. I lay before you all the hopes and fears I have about the outcome. May you place a peace within me now as I rest and await the results.
Which God helps in studies?
1. If your child is just not able to concentrate and is distracted all the time, put up green curtains in his/her study room. Ask him/her to pray to Goddess Saraswati before sitting to study and to recite Maa Saraswati Beej Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswati-ya Namaha) 21 times.
What God says about failure?
Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things
You can only fail if you stop trying. And lean on this truth – you CAN do this with the strength God gives you.
Which Bible verse should I read before studying?
Isaiah 40:28-29 — Don’t get tired of studying; God will give you strength.
How does the Bible encourage students?
15 Bible Verses to Encourage You
- John 16:33. “In the world you will have tribulation. …
- Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. …
- Philippians 4:6–7 (NIV) …
- Psalm 34:4–5, 8. …
- Romans 8:28. …
- Joshua 1:9. …
- Matthew 6:31–34 (NIV) …
- Proverbs 3:5–6.
Which Bible verse is good for students?
Matthew 11:28-29 — Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give your rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. John 1:5 — If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you.
What the Bible says about college?
1. Proverbs 12:25 – Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up. There will be times in college when it will feel as though your assignments have gotten ahead of you.
Is it a sin to not go to school?
If you are a minor and your parents or the law require your attendance, it is a sin to disobey just authority and therefore skipping classes is a sin.