Does God hear your heart?
Whatever it is you are wanting, whatever you are asking Him for, He hears you. If He does not seem to be answering, do not give up. Everything will happen in His timing. God knows what is best for you and He hears the desires of your heart.
What causes God not to answer prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
When you cant put your prayer into words?
When you can’t put your prayers into words, God hears your heart.
How do I know God hears my prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
How God answers our prayers in 3 ways?
I’ve heard it said that God answers prayers in one of three ways. God says “Yes,” and you receive what you ask for. God says “No,” and you have to accept it and move on. Or God says “Not Yet,” and you learn to be patient and wait.
Does God hear everyone’s prayers?
God does not hear every prayer that is offered to him. In reality, God hears the prayers that are offered by those who place their trust in him. … All prayers offered by people with those characteristics are heard by God.
How do you get the word of God?
8 Tips To Go Deeper Into God’s Word
- Pray. Prayer is so important.
- Don’t toss out any books of the bible. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says, …
- Park yourself in one book. …
- Search out the context. …
- Hold off on using a commentary until the end. …
- Use different translations. …
- Define words. …
- Be patient with yourself.
I have hidden your word in my heart to the end that I might not sin against you. There is a reason the psalmist is hiding God’s word in his heart. … He knows that he is a sinner and having the treasure of God’s word hidden in a safe yet accessible place will help him fight against sin. We are all in a battle against sin.