How many healing miracles did Jesus perform?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|9||Jesus heals a paralytic who was let down from the roof||9:1-8|
|10||Jesus heals a man’s withered hand on the Sabbath||12:9-14|
|11||Jesus raises a widow’s son from the dead in Nain|
|12||Jesus calms a storm on the sea||8:23-27|
What miracles did Jesus perform first?
The Mighty Miracles Of Jesus: Turning Water Into Wine
- The first recorded miracle in the New Testament is told in John 2:1-11 when Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding. …
- Before Jesus began His public ministry, he was invited to a wedding in Cana with His mother Mary and several of His disciples.
What are the 4 types of miracles Jesus performed?
The majority are faith healings, exorcisms, resurrection, and control over nature.
How many miracles are recorded in all four Gospels?
In Christianity, the feeding the multitude is two separate miracles of Jesus reported in the Gospels. The first miracle, the “Feeding of the 5,000”, is the only miracle recorded in all four gospels (Matthew 14-Matthew 14:13-21; Mark 6-Mark 6:31-44; Luke 9-Luke 9:12-17; John 6-John 6:1-14).
What was Jesus’s last miracle?
In verses 51-53, we are told, “But Jesus answered, ‘No more of this! ‘ And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.” This healing was the last miracle that Jesus performed before his crucifixion.
What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
What did Jesus do at the age of 12?
Jesus at the age of twelve accompanies Mary and Joseph, and a large group of their relatives and friends to Jerusalem on pilgrimage, “according to the custom” – that is, Passover.
What are the 3 types of miracles?
The three types of healings are cures where an ailment is cured, exorcisms where demons are cast away and the resurrection of the dead. Karl Barth said that, among these miracles, the Transfiguration of Jesus is unique in that the miracle happens to Jesus himself.
What are the 5 miracles of Jesus?
The Miracles of Jesus
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
What are some examples of miracles?
Examples include prophets, such as Elijah who performed miracles like the raising of a widow’s dead son (1 Kings 17:17–24) and Elisha whose miracles include multiplying the poor widow’s jar of oil (2 Kings 4:1–7) and restoring to life the son of the woman of Shunem (2 Kings 4:18–37).