What were Jesus miracles in order?
On this page
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
What are the 10 miracles Jesus performed?
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
What miracles are recorded in all four Gospels?
In Christianity, the feeding the multitude is two separate miracles of Jesus reported in the Gospels. The first miracle, the “Feeding of the 5,000”, is the only miracle recorded in all four gospels (Matthew 14-Matthew 14:13-21; Mark 6-Mark 6:31-44; Luke 9-Luke 9:12-17; John 6-John 6:1-14).
What are the four types of miracles Jesus performed?
The majority are faith healings, exorcisms, resurrection, and control over nature.
What was Jesus first miracle?
The first recorded miracle in the New Testament is told in John 2:1-11 when Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding. Because this was Jesus’ first public miracle, it is often considered one of the most memorable miracles to many Christians today.
What are the 37 miracles of Jesus?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|1||Jesus turns water into wine at the wedding in Cana|
|2||Jesus heals an official’s son at Capernaum in Galilee|
|3||Jesus drives out an evil spirit from a man in Capernaum|
|4||Jesus heals Peter’s mother-in-law sick with fever||8:14-15|
How many miracles did Luke have?
According to the Lukan account, Jesus performs sixteen miracles of healing. Three more people are delivered from demonic .
What miracles are in Mark chapter 5?
Jesus heals the haemorrhagic (Mark 5:25–34)
- A woman touches Jesus’ cloak because she believes in doing so she can be cured of the bleeding which has afflicted her for years. …
- He asks who touched him, and when the woman comes forward he tells her that her faith has cured her.