How do you respond to thank you for your prayers?
How to Respond to Thank You (In Any Situation)
- You’re welcome.
- You’re very welcome.
- That’s all right.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- It’s my pleasure.
- My pleasure.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you respond to a compliment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you reply to good comments?
Thanks for the Compliment Reply
“Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.” “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.” “Wow, thanks so much.” “Thanks – that means a lot.”
How do you reply when someone says I’ll pray for you?
The correct (and gracious) response is ‘Thank you‘. “Thoughts” is the secular equivalent to the social use of prayer. i.e. “You will be in my thoughts.” Hence my response has a double meaning. Depending on the situation/person, this statement (pray for) is a sincere offer of support from a believer.