Is God listening to our prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
What are signs that God is listening to your prayers?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
Does God promise to hear prayers?
Because God has promised to answer our prayers, when we go to him to pray, we need to remember that we are not going to convince him to change his mind and answer our prayers. … “Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you” (Jeremiah 29:12).
How does God hear everyone’s prayers?
Therefore, God hears each and all of our specific petitions through the filter of Jesus’ role. In other words, God understands all our different requests through the filter of “this will reconcile them; this will make them holy,” and that is the prayer God hears and the request God always grants.
What does the Bible say about crying when praying?
I believe God put Psalm 56 in the Bible for people who feel forgotten in their pain. This Psalm says that every tear David has cried, God has placed in a bottle. … The God of the universe, hearing millions of prayers at any given time, is aware of every tear that leaves your eyes.
How do you get God to talk to you?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
How can I be sure God listens to my prayers?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
Why is our prayers not answered?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
How God answers our prayers in 3 ways?
I’ve heard it said that God answers prayers in one of three ways. God says “Yes,” and you receive what you ask for. God says “No,” and you have to accept it and move on. Or God says “Not Yet,” and you learn to be patient and wait.