How many total promises are in the Bible?
reading of the Bible, a task which took him a year and a half, Storms came up with a grand total of 8,810 promises (7,487 of them being promises made by God to humankind).
What are the 7000 promises in the Bible?
What are the 7000 promises of God?
- God sees and is aware of EVERYTHING you go through.
- God CARES about EVERYTHING you go through.
- God grieves when you hurt.
- God loves you UNCONDITIONALLY.
- God will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
- God will turn all your ashes into beauty (Isaiah 61)
What are all of God’s promises?
10 Promises of God
- God promises to strengthen you. …
- God promises to give you rest. …
- God promises to take care of all your needs. …
- God promises to answer your prayers. …
- God promises to work everything out for your good. …
- God promises to be with you. …
- God promises to protect you. …
- God promises freedom from sin.
What are the promises God made to man?
Freedom from addictions, deliverance from sin and evil, financial provision, hope for lost and hurting family and friends, overcoming depression, recovering a marriage, good health, healing, being free from fear and anxiety, strength, and many more are the blessings and gifts that God promises to provide for those who …
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
What are the unconditional promises of God?
Concerning unconditional promises, God has promised to never again destroy man from earth by way of a flood (Gen. 9:11). It matters not whether man is obedient to God or in utter rebellion to God, He has promised that He will not destroy man from the earth by a flood.
What are God’s great and precious promises?
For example, God promises us, according to our faithfulness, the constant companionship of the third member of the Godhead, even the Holy Ghost, 10 that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can receive and always retain a remission of our sins, 11 that we can receive peace in this world, 12 that the Savior has …
What is the meaning of Psalm 132?
The New Revised Standard Version associates it with “the Eternal Dwelling of God in Zion“. The Jerusalem Bible describes it as a “messianic hymn” and an “anniversary hymn” recalling the finding and translation of the Ark of the Covenant, which are recounted in 1 Samuel 6 and 2 Samuel 6 in the Hebrew Bible.