How do you pray for someone you care about?
‘ I ask that you put it in my friend’s heart to seek you, so he can find you.” Pray that God brings other people into the lives of your friends who will show and share with them the love of God. God loves using many faces and voices to reveal his goodness to someone.
How do you pray for the less fortunate?
I pray that you will find a place for those that live thier lives underprivileged and suffering. I also pray, Lord, that you always give me a heart for those who have less, so that I always feel a need to do your work here. I pray that I can life those up and touch lives that need me. In Your name, Amen.
What do you pray for poverty?
Prayer for an end to poverty
- God of the impossible. We pray for justice, peace and reconciliation. And when the challenges seem too many…
- God of reconciliation and grace. You promise us a world where all is new, …
- Loving God, you make us in your image. Forgive us when we fail to see your image in each other,
How do you pray for the needy and sick?
Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.
How do you pray a blessing over someone?
“Dear heavenly Father, dear Jesus.” But in a blessing I’m directing it toward you. So when you see blessings throughout the scripture, you generally see where it’s like “may you know” or “may you be blessed.” The words “may you” direct me that I’m speaking toward you in a prayerful attitude.
How do you tell someone you’re praying for them?
How to Say ‘I’m Praying for You’ to a Stranger or Acquaintance
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
What should I pray for myself?
4 Things to Pray for Regarding Yourself
- “Lead me not into temptation, deliver me from evil.” …
- “Search and know my heart, lead me in the way everlasting.” …
- “Fill me with your spirit, and make me wise.” …
- “Hear me, and show me your glory.”
What does the Bible says about praying for others?
James 5:16. 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
What does intercessory prayer?
Intercession or intercessory prayer is the act of praying to a deity or to a saint in heaven on behalf of oneself or others.
What does the Bible say about how do you treat the poor?
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy. Do not rob the poor, because he is poor, or crush the afflicted at the gate, for the Lord will plead their cause and rob of life those who rob them.
How do you pray for help?
‘Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand… For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you. ‘
Where in the Bible does it say to feed the hungry?
Almighty God, it is difficult to see children suffer, especially from hunger. We pray for You to give the hungry daily bread today (Matthew 6:11) and end their persistent hunger.