How do you pray for mental healing?
Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve those challenged by serious and chronic mental and emotional illnesses. Give your power of healing to those who minister to their needs, that they may be strengthened in their weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
How do you pray inner healing?
Jesus, come now and do as you promised to do—heal my broken heart and set me free. (Listen here for what Jesus is saying.) Bring this place into your love and healing, bring this place home. I welcome your healing, and I welcome this part of my heart home.
What is a good healing prayer?
O Lord the oil of your healing flows through me like a living stream. I choose to bathe in these clear waters each day. I will keep my eyes on you, and trust in you that I will fully recover. I give you all that I am, and rest in your peace.
How do I ask God for help?
2. The Psalms Prayer of H.E.L.P
- H. “ Hear me lord and answer me for I am poor and needy.” ( Psalm 86:1)
- E. “ Establish my steps in your word.” ( Psalm 119:133)
- L. “ Let your compassion quickly meet our needs because we are on the brink of despair.” ( Psalm 79:8)
- P. “ Protect me, God, because I take refuge in You.
How do you pray for Covid?
Dear Lord, we lift to You our concern for people who are more likely than others to become severely ill from COVID-19 — the elderly and people with chronic health conditions. Protect them from harm and be their comfort in this time of uncertainty and, for many, preventive isolation from loved ones.
What do you pray for in hard times?
Prayers for comfort
Words can’t express the ache in my heart. I feel pain every day. I pray to you as I am desperate for help. I need to know that you care, that you love me, be my refuge from pain, replacing my distress with peace, and be my strength when I feel weak and find it hard to carry on.
What to do when you pray for healing and it doesn’t happen?
Here are four ways I have found to respond to that invitation when healing doesn’t happen:
- Trust in God’s great love. “I have loved you with an everlasting love,” God says to his people. …
- Look through the lens of eternity. …
- Lean into suffering. …
- Turn your eyes outward.