How do I get motivated to read the Bible?
6 Ways to Stay Motivated to Read the Bible
- Remind yourself of your why. With anything in life, if there isn’t a solid “why” behind it, I won’t do it. …
- Set a time and strive for it. …
- Try switching it up / refreshing your time. …
- Set some notifications. …
- Find accountability. …
- Pray it up.
Why is it so hard for me to read the Bible?
One of the reasons the Bible is hard to read is because of the historical, language, and cultural gap between when it was written and your life today. On a side note, it’s amazing how long ago the Bible was written and it is still changing people’s lives all over the world!
What hinders you from reading the Bible?
You simply don’t have the desire to read your Bible.
There are many reasons we don’t desire to read the Bible. It could be conviction of sin in our life or guilt from our past sins that keeps us from reading His word. Or maybe God hasn’t answered your prayers in the past and you’ve written Him off for now.
How can I discipline myself to read the Bible?
3. We must have a plan to develop in the discipline of Bible reading!
- Find a time: What isn’t scheduled doesn’t happen! Find a time when you can read your Bible without interruption and stick to it.
- Find a place. Find a place you are comfortable and not interrupted.
- Pray and expect while you read.
How do I study the Bible?
11 Ways to Study the Bible: Methods, Techniques & Tips
- THE SWORD METHOD OF BIBLE STUDY.
- CHARACTER STUDY.
- WRITE OUT VERSES FROM THE BIBLE.
- STUDY A BOOK OF THE BIBLE.
- READ THROUGH THE BIBLE.
- TOPICAL/THEMATIC BIBLE STUDY.
- PRACTICAL STUDY.
- MEMORIZE SCRIPTURE.